SEAT FLEET SERVICING Regime
SEAT Fleet Servicing: Fleet Service Partners
Time/Distance Service Regime:
For Business users, SEAT offer two different types of service plans, depending on your requirements.
The first, the Time/Distance Service Regime is based on a high mileage principle of an oil change service at 10,000 miles, and an inspection service every 12 months or 20,000miles.
- Based on a 10,000 miles oil change and 12 months inspection service
- Additional service operations based on style of driving
- Cam belts are replaced on a four year basis
The Longlife Service Regime makes it possible for fleet operators to reduce the whole-life costs of your SEAT. The plan works with you in accordance with how much and where the individual uses their car, meaning longer service intervals, meaning lower maintenance costs!
- On board sensors monitor the condition of temperature, and oil degradation.
- Brake pad wear and battery condition are also monitored.
- The car’s on-board computer calculates its own service intervals, based on the information it assesses.
- Provides you with abundant warning of when a service is due, via a ‘Distance to Service’ display
To find out more about the new SEAT Fleet Servicing, please call 0845 241 3375 or send a SEAT Fleet Servicing enquiry here »